Group Personal Training
Our Group Personal Training program provide semi-private instruction in the fitness studio setting. By providing clients with a private studio which is reserved just for them, you are assured a comfortable atmosphere conducive to optimal performance. We have a wide variety of equipment available to help you meet your fitness goals, achieve optimum health and improve your quality of life.
Examples include: cardiovascular equipment, a Functional Trainer, free weights, medicine balls, kettle bells, heavy ropes, TRX Suspension System, stability balls, foam rollers, balance discs, a Total Gym, rebounders, body bars, jump ropes, BOSU balls and resistance tubing. Everything you need to make your session fun, effective and challenging!
Whether you need to lose weight, improve balance, increase endurance, gain strength or train for a specific event, our trainers will be able to design a program to help you attain your goals. Group personal training sessions are held in one of our two studios - Studio East and Studio West - both at our location on Grand.
This program consists of various phases to determine your readiness to engage in physical activity, measure fitness capacity, and regularly evaluate your current health and fitness status. Group Personal Training clients must complete Phase 1 ina private session before training with a partner.
Phase I: Initial Consultation/Fitness Assessment
• written medical history/questionnaire form
• Evaluate starting point with regard to your current fitness level. Fitness evaluations may include: assessments of flexibility, muscular strength and muscular endurance, circumference measurements, body composition, blood pressure, cardiovascular endurance test, risk factor discussion. These assessments provide incentive for progress in the following months.
Phase II: Personal Training-small group (2-3 people)
• Develop an exercise plan for sessions at FBD and for sessions at home, outdoors or at another facility, depending on client's access
• Meet weekly with trainer for one hour session. One to two sessions per week is recommended depending on your goals and other activity you participate in outside of your PT sessions
• Re-evaluate and assess progress on regular basis
WHEN: By appointment
WHERE: Studio East, West or North (all at our Grand Ave. location)
FEE: At FBD: Group PT Sessions - $45/person/hour for standing weekly session, $50/person/hour for single session
In Home: Group PT Sessions - $50/person/hour for standing weekly session, $55/person/hour for single session
(In Home sessions more than 4 miles from FBD subject to additional travel fees)
Fitness Assessment: $75
Custom Written Exercise Program: $75
Personal training clients of Fitness By Design are billed on a monthly basis, with payment due by the 15th of the following month. We do not require a minimum number of sessions purchased in advance. We are confident that once you start training and seeing the difference it can make in your life, you will want to continue training long-term.